Kyiv EducationUSA Advising Center is part of the Department’s network of approximately 435 advising centers in 180 countries, plays a vital role in the promotion of U.S. higher education abroad. The center is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with the support of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and provides accurate, unbiased information about all accredited U.S. higher education institutions. The center is administered by American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS – an international non-profit organization founded in 1974 working to advance education, research, and mutual understanding across the United States, Canada and the nations of Southeastern Europe, Eurasia, and South Asia designs, implements, and supports innovative programs in education, professional development, and scholarly research.
The center is open for all to learn about:
- admission process to US colleges and universities;
- TOEFL, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT and other standardized tests;
- grants and scholarships for study and research in various fields of science;
- accredited educational institutions in the U.S.;
- presentations conducted by US university representatives, leading academicians and staff members of the center.
The Center offers lectures and seminars to provide information to all those seeking higher education in the US and individual consultations regarding application process to US colleges and universities (by appointment only).
We invite you to attend our lectures:
- “Standardized Tests (TOEFL, ACT, GRE, GMAT, SAT) and others”
- “You Too Can Study in the USA and Opportunity Program Presentation”
- “How to Write Statement of Purpose”
- “How to Write a Resume/The Interview, How to Write a Letter of Recommendation” etc.
Our library contains books and directories of U.S. accredited institutions of higher Education, preparational materials for standardized tests, reference books on application process and other materials (more than 1,000 copies). Library membership and EAC services are free of charge. To register you need your passport, 3×4 cm sized photo and to complete our registration form which you’ll get at the center. The Center also offers advising by phone or e-mail.
Also visit our web-site Educationusa.org.ua where you can download lectures and handouts with useful information about application process, tests, financial aid etc.
If you wish to receive information about events in our center, educational opportunities in the U.S., as well as information on grants and scholarships, you can subscribe to our newsletter. We invite you to join us on Facebook, Instagram and follow us on Twitter.
Our working hours:
Monday 10am – 6pm
Tuesday 10am – 6pm
Wednesday 10am – 8pm
Thursday 10am – 6pm
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday, Sunday – closed.
For more information, please, contact us at: Ukraine@educationusa.org
For more information visit Educationusa.org.ua