About the program
Professional Fellows Program (PFP) is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. For Ukraine PFP has a Governance and Society thematic focus. Young Ukrainian professionals will have a firsthand opportunity to learn the US federal system, and its basics, checks and balances system, civic society role in building a strong democracy.
Professional 6-week fellowship will take place at the US state and local bodies as well as NGOs. PFP is primarily focused on professionals working in state and non-profit sectors, with the BA and MA degrees in international law, political science, international relations, state administration, social policy, etc.
To be eligible for PFP, applicants must:
- Be a citizen and a resident of Ukraine;
- Be 25 to 35 years old;
- Be a college graduate (equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree or higher);
- Be proficient in English;
- Have relevant experience in and commitment to a career in the public sector and/or nonprofit sector;
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
All fellowship expenses on stay, transportation, home hosting are covered by the program.
More details about the program may be found at: http://professionalfellows.americancouncils.org/.
For any other information, please, contact us at: